12 件の投稿
kicezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master bedroom - how to make it feel cozy? - Hello! I need your advice on styling my master bedroom. What should I do to make it feel cozy? I like minimalist decor but I still think tha... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 18 件
kicezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Unused space in the kitchen - Hello, I need your advice on how to arrange an unused space under the kitchen window. Originally I wanted to have the dining table there b... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
kicezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garden dilemmas - Hello, Here's a plan of my garden. There isn't much there yet - just a gazebo on the terrace. The dark line on top is the gate, the pink ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
kicezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A bedroom for three girls - switched rooms! - I'm starting a new thread, as I'd like us to discuss ideas for a bedroom in a former homeschool room. Here's the previous thread: [https://w... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
kicezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A bedroom for three girls - I need your advice on kids' bedroom (they will soon be DD8, DD4, DD1). I would like them to share it for as long as possible. Here are three... 続きを読む
    コメント 58 件
kicezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Playroom in place of the living room - Hello! I need your advice on the idea I got last night. We are a family of five, with young children (oldest being almost 8). I seldom enter... 続きを読む
    コメント 132 件
kicezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mudroom lockers - Hello, I would like to make mudroom lockers for the four of us. The problem is the space in the alcove is only 128 cm (50") wide. Do yo... 続きを読む
    コメント
kicezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mudroom lockers - Hello, I would like to make mudroom lockers for the four of us. The problem is the space in the alcove is only 128 cm (50") wide. Do yo... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
kicezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to paint chrome plated chair legs? - Hello, I want to buy these chairs at Ikea: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S79127807/ but I need to change the color of the legs.... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
kicezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ikea white cabinets: Haggeby, Veddinge, Ringhult, Marsta - HELP! - Hello, I need advice on which cabinets to choose. I would like to have a kitchen with plain, white cabinets (no fancy doors). Haggeby is the... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...