8 件の投稿
khhoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this safe to get wet? - Is this safe to get wet outside? Wondering if it is synthetic or natural fibers? Don't want it to mold.
    コメント
khhoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wicker Color - The color of the wicker is confusing - in the photo, it appears to be a warm, light brown. however, in the description and close-up photo o... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
khhoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Framed Skeleton Leaves - Could you please provide information on the artist (or ordering options) for the framed leaves please? Thanks!
    コメント
khhoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Table - Could you please provide the manufacturer/information on the dining table? Thanks!
    コメント
khhoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chairs - Could you please tell me where the chairs are from? Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
khhoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the table! - Could you tell me who makes the table/where I could find it?
    コメント 1 件
khhoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you please provide information on the chairs? - I would love to know who the designer/manufacturer of the chairs is. Thanks!
    コメント
khhoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Could you please provide information on the table? - I would love to know the designer of the table. Thanks!
    コメント