16 件の投稿
khealyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color choice and Farrow & Ball - It’s time to repaint my daughters room. She’s still very young but says she would like to keep it the same color, SW sea salt. I really like... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
khealyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Zephyr Cyclone? Or KitchenAid Range Hood? - Our OTR microwave died. We have decided to replace it with a range hood because we felt the OTR microwave wasn't providing enough ventilati... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
khealyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Louvered or raised panel shutters? - We’re making some exterior updates including a new roof (Certainteed likely Moire black or similar), painting trim a white color (likely BM ... 投票する
    コメント 8 件    投票 9 票
khealyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Norwalk couch vs. Maiden Home couch? - Does anyone have experience with both and which is better quality? Thanks in advance!
    コメント
khealyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
which is the better quality carpet? - We’re replacing wall to wall carpet in our basement and we’re deciding between Masland and Dixie. While we like the look of the Masland bet... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
khealyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Casement or Double Hung Window (picture included) - We are replacing this drafty single pane window in our kitchen - I'm torn between double hung and casement windows. Anyone with experience ... 投票する
    コメント 2 件    投票 9 票
khealyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do braided area rugs look dated? - We moved into a historic home a few years ago and I'm wrapping up final touches on a few room. I seem to have a hard time finding area rug... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
khealyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Neighbor fence & tree removal dilemma - Advice needed on how to handle this situation, as I'm at a total loss on what to do and sick to my stomach over it. Neighbors are remodeling... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 16 件
khealyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP! Vinca Minor Maintenance Question - Good afternoon! We have a steep slope that runs across the front of our house. Last year we paid for a fairly large project clearing two la... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
khealyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Budgeting Question - I realize this is a very vague question but are you able to give a ballpark figure for what a project like this cost?
    コメント
もっと見る...