22 件の投稿
kgmcbrideさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I order a replacement globe? - I purchased this light fixture from you through Houzz several years ago. One of the globes was damaged recently. Can I order/purchase a repl... 続きを読む
    コメント
kgmcbrideさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great space! - Please share manufacturer of hood?
    コメント
kgmcbrideさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this Kitchen! Lights? - Please share details of the pendants and arm lights - love this kitchen!
    コメント 1 件
kgmcbrideさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier xoxo! - Love the colors and styling of this project? Can you share chandelier manufacturer, please?
    コメント 3 件
kgmcbrideさんがディスカッションをはじめました
White Hood! - Love this mix! Please share manufacturer of range hood?
    コメント
kgmcbrideさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier - Love your style - dashes of bold and elements of fun! Who makes the chandelier, please?
    コメント
kgmcbrideさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hood - custom? - Love this custom (?) hood and the whole look of this kitchen! Please share some details about how this hood came to be!
    コメント 1 件
kgmcbrideさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Faucet - Faucet details please?
    コメント 3 件
kgmcbrideさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light fixtures - Love these unique lights!! Can you share source info please?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
kgmcbrideさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful!! - Light fixture, please????
    コメント
もっと見る...