コメント 13 件
Kerry Greeleyさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: Your color selections are absolutely beautiful!!!!
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 3 件
Kerry Greeleyさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: I really like the flooring--Could you please provide its source info?
    コメント 6 件
Kerry Greeleyさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: Love this tile! What kind of stone is it?
    コメント 3 件
Kerry Greeleyさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: KBK, what is the wall color please? We all want to know.
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
Kerry Greeleyさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: What is the color of the marble?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 5 件
Kerry Greeleyさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: Love the mirrors, where can I purchase these? I am in the planning stage of my remodel.
    コメント 2 件
Kerry Greeleyさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: What is name and size of tile on floor and the trim at the bottom of the walls?
    コメント 2 件
Kerry Greeleyさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: need paint color for kitchen
    コメント 8 件
Kerry Greeleyさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: Tile Source and Stone particulars
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Kerry Greeleyさんがディスカッションにコメントを投稿しました: Hi. I desperately need some help picking out a back splash for my kit...
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 19 件
もっと見る...