5 件の投稿
Kerry Chaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does this area need an area rug? - I'm not sure about this. Area rug, or no?
    コメント 1 件
Kerry Chaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do you think this room needs a colorful area rug to pull it all together? All that electrical crap in the bottom right corner will be housed... 続きを読む
    コメント
Kerry Chaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Couch and console table(s)? - The back of my couch measures 116". Should I use two smaller, identical console table across the back , or should I try to center one large... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Kerry Chaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grrr. Vaulted Entry Problem - Hate this space. Feel compelled to put "something" up here, but I don't want it to look too fussy or contrived. Style is clean but eclecti... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Kerry Chaiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vaulted Entryway - I'm moving into my new home in a few weeks. When you walk through the front door, it's a big vaulted entryway that goes up to the second fl... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件