7 件の投稿
kermit4777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Half bath off front entry or none? (layout help) - We're adding a small entryway addition to the front of our house by closing in the old concrete front steps. The house has just one bathroom... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
kermit4777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
***THREEBEES*** - question about your pulls - I saw a pic of your cabinet pulls in another post about trash pullouts...and that's exactly the style I'm looking for. Can you tell me what ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
kermit4777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Laminate Counters - Where did you get yours? - I'm wondering if we should check someplace other than the big box stores (HD and Lowes) for laminate counters. They'll be a custom order, bu... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
kermit4777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where's your switch for pendant lights over an island? - We're wiring these lights separate from the other, more general lighting in the kitchen. But where in the world did you put your switch to t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
kermit4777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Talk me down - remodel to begin in 8 days! - I've been a mostly-lurker on here for years now, but have posted off and on. Now we're actually ready to start the remodel we've been planni... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
kermit4777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is this called - drain as part of counter? - I want butcher block counters for our kitchen remodel, but I desperately want an undermount sink. I saw this picture (hope the link works!) ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
kermit4777さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Longtime lurker...please critique my layout! - I’ve been lurking here for about 2 years and we’re FINALLY ready to redo our 1950s, original to the house, kitchen. I’m hoping you can give ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件