4 件の投稿
Kent Boringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Single or Double Vanity? Freestanding Vanity in Alcove? - We have 2 dilemmas: 1. We have roughly a 61" alcove for a vanity. We are debating between a single OR double vanity. I hate a double v... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
Kent Boringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Load Bearing Walls - We’re redoing our master bath and need to relocate load bearing walls. I’m debating on whether to do a hidden flush beam in the attic and su... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Kent Boringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
11.5 ft. x 5 ft. Bathroom Conversion - Good morning. We're converting a small master bath space and I want to make sure I'm not missing anything. The space is 138" L x 60&quo... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Kent Boringさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardwood/Engineered Hardwood - Pier & Beam House in North Texas - We are wanting to put Hardwood or Engineered Hardwood throughout our home on the first floor. The home is pier and beam in the N. Texas are... 続きを読む
    コメント