9 件の投稿
Kendalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
color of cabinets and walls? - What color paint are the cabinets and walls then as well.. it's a great color scheme. thank you!
    コメント
Kendalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the color of the cabinets and walls please? - I am looking for a combination of this and this one is nice.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Kendalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the color name on the cabinets? - There are so many grays, how do you choose warm or cool?
    コメント
Kendalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color is the wall paint? - I'm dealing with orange woodwork with a marble ceramic tile floor.
    コメント
Kendalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are the built-ins on both sides of the fireplace? - Did you duplicate the built in shelving on the other side of the fireplace? I've got a situation where my fireplace is off center. One sid... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Kendalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinets - Love the black cabinets. Can you share where they came from?
    コメント 2 件
Kendalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting Staircase- Should Posts match railing or spindles? - Is there a rule to match staircase posts to the railing color or spindles? When would you do either? I've got carpeted stairs with wood st... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Kendalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Console table - Where is the console table from? Love it!
    コメント 1 件
Kendalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Walls design - how. - Very cool wall design idea. What is that type of work/design called and what type of wood is used? glued up? Just love it.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件