6 件の投稿
kelsisullivanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior shutters - Hi. Looking for a more modern exterior shutter to go with new white siding. I like the look In top pic included but want the “ frame” to be ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
kelsisullivanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Size of walkway - using Cambridge ledgestone series pavers in onxy natural smooth with dark onyx border. Would love to use the xl series. We have plenty of ro... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
kelsisullivanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
8” clapboard modern or dated? - Playing around With lots of options for exterior redo. Is 8” vinyl clapboard modern or dated. Compared to traditional 4 or 5”? I think I lik... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
kelsisullivanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior color scheme - Need some help! Replacing current siding and need some advice on color and what to accent if anything with either stone or Cedar shakes or... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
kelsisullivanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help 9yo girl bedroom colors? - My daughter is adamant about a black/red color scheme for her bedroom. Yuck how can I make it pretty? The sticking point is she wants dark ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
kelsisullivanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Size of undermount sink? - We are putting in a 68" double vanity in our master. What width undermount sink is reasonable?
    コメント 1 件