12 件の投稿
Kellie Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I run waterfalls and jets at the same time in an integrated spa - We are in the process of building an 8 x 10 gunite spa with a water wall along the back of the spa. The back wall consist of 3 sections. Th... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Kellie Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Skimmer - How did you conceal skimmer basket cover.
    コメント
Kellie Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Skimmer - What kind of skimmer did you use here? I don't see a cover.
    コメント 4 件
Kellie Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Kellie Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 4 件
Kellie Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Kellie Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Kellie Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Kellie Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Kellie Gibsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Were your clients happy with the shower curtain instead of doors? - We are remodeling our guest bath and are removing bath tub and replacing with a shower. I do not want to use glass doors and would rather u... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...