11 件の投稿
Keithaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Keithaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
BLACK THURSDAY, BLACK FRIDAY, BLACK SATURDAY................ - "BLACK FRIDAY" seems to be a thing of the past but with that in mind the "Doorbusters" to kick off the Christmas shopping season are in full... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Keithaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
BLACK THURSDAY, BLACK FRIDAY, BLACK SATURDAY................ - "BLACK FRIDAY" seems to be a thing of the past but with that in mind the "Doorbusters" to kick off the Christmas shopping season are in full... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
Keithaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Transferring photo from my IDEABOOK to a discussion comment - How do I attach a picture from my IDEABOOK to a discussion comment? I use an iPad and access Houzz thru safari, not the app.
    コメント 1 件
Keithaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 90 件
Keithaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Design dilemma got lost! - I posted a design dilemma over an hour ago and it hasn't shown up in the discussions. When I review my recent activity I see that it has bee... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Keithaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oh Christmas Tree....Oh Christmas Tree...... - Post some of your favorite Christmas Ideas!
    コメント 1 件
Keithaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This is a test! I haven't left a message to my followers before so I'm giving it a try. Thanks to all who follow me! My goal is to give us... 続きを読む
    コメント
Keithaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
"IT'S NOT EASY BEING GREEN" - I have a bedroom I call "THE BOYS' ROOM" because that's the room our teenage grandsons use when they spend the night. I painted it green a... 続きを読む
    コメント 32 件
Keithaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
"LIKES" - Can anyone tell me why I can no longer see the " Likes" on comments that I make. I access houzz thru safari using my browser instead of the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
もっと見る...