22 件の投稿
Kathy Darlingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Name of Granite Color? - Can you tell me the name of the beautiful granite countertop? Thank you!
    コメント
Kathy Darlingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop material and dimensions of Islands? - Can you tell me the width of space between the two islands and what type of material the countertops are made of? So beautiful!
    コメント 2 件
Kathy Darlingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful Island - Can you tell me if the countertop is granite? If so, can you tell me the name?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Kathy Darlingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Show me your white hex tiles with Custom Rolling Fog grout! - I want a soft gray grout and not too overpowering with my matte white 2" Hex Tile for my bathroom floor. I chose Custom Rolling Fog (n... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Kathy Darlingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shelving Paint Color? - Beautiful pantry. What color paint on the shelving?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Kathy Darlingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall paint color? - Beautiful bathroom. Can you share the wall paint color?
    コメント
Kathy Darlingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can newly installed grout be removed and replaced? - I told my contractor to use the wrong grout color for my accent tile in my shower (the designer told me the wrong color). Is it possible to... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Kathy Darlingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Porch Posts - What are the porch posts made of? Wood or composite?
    コメント 1 件
Kathy Darlingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Porch Posts - Are these posts made of wood or composite? I'm looking for post caps and footers in this style in composite material rather than wood.
    コメント
Kathy Darlingさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior Shutter color for Hardie Shingle Monterey Taupe - Hi. I am replacing my exterior vinyl shutters (that have faded terribly) with board and batten wood shutters. The house color is James Har... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...