58 件の投稿
kbrown1978さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout - Would you recommend using a white or light gray grout with that colour of tile?
    コメント 1 件
kbrown1978さんがディスカッションをはじめました
tile advice - I'm looking at similar tile if not the same. Is this Loft tile? If so, how does it wear. I would like it would be hard to clean.
    コメント
kbrown1978さんがディスカッションをはじめました
sink - can you provide details for the sink so I can source in Ottawa Canada? Thanks!
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
kbrown1978さんがディスカッションをはじめました
wall tile - can you provide details for the wall tile so I can source in Ottawa canada? can it be used on floors?
    コメント
kbrown1978さんがディスカッションをはじめました
sink - Can you please provide details on the sink? Id like to source in ottawa canada
    コメント 1 件
kbrown1978さんがディスカッションをはじめました
floor tile - Can you tell me where I can source this floor tile in ottawa canada?
    コメント
kbrown1978さんがディスカッションをはじめました
floor tile - Can you please tell me where I can find this floor tile/finish in Ottawa Canada?
    コメント
kbrown1978さんがディスカッションをはじめました
flooring - I went on the Milestone website and it reads that the application is for vertical surfaces only. How has it been on the floor?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
kbrown1978さんがディスカッションをはじめました
wall behind that cute pooch - can you please tell me what material was used on the wall behind that cute pooch? It seems to have texture and thought it might be tile.
    コメント 1 件
kbrown1978さんがディスカッションをはじめました
floor tile - Can you provide details on the Astra porcelain tile so I can source in Ottawa Canada?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...