4 件の投稿
Kayla Samuelsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom Furniture - I have a bed, dresser, and nightstand that are not part of the same set. I want to get a tall dresser but I don't know if I should get the o... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Kayla Samuelsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dresser Advice - I am looking on getting a new piece of furniture for my bedroom to help with storage (my closet is pretty small). Here is my bed: Here is th... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Kayla Samuelsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Round or Rectangle Mirror - I need help in my living room. Above my couch I have a mural, and a round clock in the 'center' of the mural. The other wall is currently bl... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Kayla Samuelsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I Buy a Bedroom Set? - I am a twenty-something buying my first furniture in a new apartment. I found a bed that I love, and I can purchase the matching dresser, ch... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件