97 件の投稿
KH 888さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Debating the contractor about post size, 8" or 10" on our small porch - We are renovating our front porch, currently have double 8" round columns on either side. We are going down to 1 square column on each ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
KH 888さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pick a door for me! Double or single with side lights? - I have decision fatigue. We moved in about six months ago. We are working through a new landscape design, planning to painting the house, pi... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
KH 888さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for a "dumb" induction / convection range - I didn't realize that this would be so hard to find. I would love an induction cooktop / convection oven slide in range that doesn't have al... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 9 件
KH 888さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me find colorful exterior inspiration - We are moving unexpectedly and we are super excited about our new home's interior, not so much the exterior. I know it has a lot of potentia... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
KH 888さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ornamental grasses over septic tank - Hi everyone, We recently had our septic tank repaired and drain field replaced. Our back yard now looks like a muddy mess! Lawn will be repl... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
KH 888さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me pick the perfect pool furniture - I am buying new pool furniture for our neighborhood pool and I am having the hardest time finding the perfect set. I am willing to invest bu... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
KH 888さんがディスカッションをはじめました
House number placement and plant inspiration - We just put in new porch steps and railing that will be stained once the wood ages a bit. In the meant time, I want to up my house numbers.... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
KH 888さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Semi-transparent wood stains. Tips? Tricks? - We are adding wood steps and railing to the front porch of our painted brick home. I found this inspiration image: In this project they note... 続きを読む
    コメント
KH 888さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I bet my porch is more beautiful than yours. - Nope. We had our house painted this past winter. The front porch was concrete and brick steps and the previous owner had glued astroturf to ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
KH 888さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front door style and source suggestion - We are painting and updating the exterior of our home. I want a new front door. I feel this does not match the exterior of the home. I would... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...