15 件の投稿
Kat Hatchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rustic Modern with wood - I love the many textures in this room.
    コメント
Kat Hatchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does his - Does Houzz have a credit card?
    コメント 1 件
Kat Hatchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Search as I may,I'm not finding window treatments in midcentury homes - I want something that can also work as a total black out. The great room is also our theatre room. Help!
    コメント 1 件
Kat Hatchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Kat Hatchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
Kat Hatchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Kat Hatchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I want four of these chairs for my new home bar. - these are excellent examples of the look I am try to achiev in the greatroom. please tell me where to find these beautiful chairs.
    コメント 3 件
Kat Hatchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the dimensions of the rebecca swivel chair? - what are the dimensions of the Rebecca Swivel Chair?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Kat Hatchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Kat Hatchさんがディスカッションをはじめました
It's hard to pin down my style. - I'?m not sure I'm choosing the right style for me. Is there a quiz I can take on houzz
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...