47 件の投稿
Katieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which Ikea Cabinet Front with Glacier White Tops and Dusk Cherry LVP? - Help me decide which Ikea cabinet front works best with Corian Glacier White and Lifeproof Dusk Cherry LVP. Here are images of the plan with... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Katieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is Corian Solid Surface with Resilience Technology better? - Is the newer Corian Solid Surface with Resilience Technology better at resisting stains and scratches? I'd like to get a white integrated Co... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Katieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
seamless undermount to laminate with Karran sink? - Anybody have experience with seamlessly undermounting a Karran sink to laminate? I'm looking to save costs with laminate counters. The big... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
Katieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I buy this house for the kitchen remodel I want? - I totally trust you all, so if you say that the layout I am envisioning for a kitchen remodel won't work, I won't buy the house! A bit abou... 続きを読む
    コメント 29 件
Katieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Possible to put a second sink in laminate to improve layout? - I'm thinking of buying a house with this kitchen and floorplan below, and then give it a secondary sink in the existing laminate until I hav... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Katieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Diamond brand names - Can anyone tell me if Diamond Vibe and Diamond Prelude are the same thing? I'm looking for a budget line that has decent hardware. I'm oka... 続きを読む
    コメント
Katieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
washer with a hinge on the right - does it exist? - My laundry room is backwards - hookup for the washer is on the right. I'd like to buy a front loader, but they all seem to be hinged left. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Katieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
top load washer that uses HOT water - So confused about these new washers that regulate temperature and amount of water. Is there a top loader that doesn't mix cold water with t... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Katieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Opening up kitchen into dining, looks wrong - We are removing/opening a wall between our kitchen and dining room to be able to fit a table for our family of eight. Problem is we have a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Katieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me avoid an OTR microwave - Which do you think functions better and looks better, microwave on a shelf like this: Or having a regular cabinet in that location and mo... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
もっと見る...