11 件の投稿
katherineeversさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
katherineeversさんがディスカッションをはじめました
horse blankets? - My daughter would LOVE a horse blanket like these! Where did you get them? Thank you.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
katherineeversさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
katherineeversさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Door manufacturer? - Who is the manufacturer of these french doors? I wonder if they're available in the US.
    コメント
katherineeversさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Narrow stile doors??? - I want to replace a large window with a pair of french doors. But I love my view and don't want to lose glass area to wood. I know I've see... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
katherineeversさんがディスカッションをはじめました
favorite fixture finish? - I am considering "Vibrant Moderne Brushed Gold" fixtures for my bath. I really like the color. To me it looks like beautiful jewelry. But... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
katherineeversさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
katherineeversさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone know where I can get tile just like this floor? Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
katherineeversさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where do the end tables come from?
    コメント 3 件
katherineeversさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I like how this pic shows both exterior and interior views. However, as a result, I am probably not focussing on the intended subject. I l... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
もっと見る...