16 件の投稿
Katherine Compagnoniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fantastic coffee table - Hi there! Love the coffee table can I ask the dimensions, what is it fabricated from and where it can be purchased from. Thanks in advance!
    コメント
Katherine Compagnoniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior Finish - Hi there! Love the finish on the exterior of this home. Can I ask some more details on what it is? Also the colour used? Thanks in advance!
    コメント 1 件
Katherine Compagnoniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Storage system - Hi there! Love the storage solution. Can I ask the supplier? Also what are the dimensions of the storage baskets? Thanks!
    コメント
Katherine Compagnoniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mailbox - Can I ask what type of mailbox was used in the design? Thanks!
    コメント
Katherine Compagnoniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Staircase builder?` - Hi there Love the stairs, can you tell me the company that designed and built the stairs please? Would really appreciate it! Cheers
    コメント 1 件
Katherine Compagnoniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Laundry sorter size - Love this laundry sorter. How wide is the space? Thanks so much!
    コメント
Katherine Compagnoniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile - Love this tile. Can you tell me what this is please?
    コメント 1 件
Katherine Compagnoniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stone - What type of stone has been used in this space please?
    コメント
Katherine Compagnoniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Size of the room - Hi there. Love your work and this room is gorgeous. What size is the room please? Thanks!
    コメント 2 件
Katherine Compagnoniさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall in Shower - Hi there, love the wall feature in the shower is this stone or porcelain tile? Thanks so much!
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...