10 件の投稿
katehepburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
product question - I love the bathroom wall papers — both of them. Would you pls share their names and source? Thank you! jennymack4488@gmail.com
    コメント
katehepburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is wall covering? - Would you pls tell me what this wall covering is? Is it wall paper or tiles? Pls share names; I like it TONS and would love to use it. Tha... 続きを読む
    コメント
katehepburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sink manufacturer - Hi — Would you please tell me where I can purchase this sink? It’s spectacular. Thank you so much for any feedback! Jenny, Atlanta, Georgia... 続きを読む
    コメント
katehepburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sink soure — hope you’ll share. thx - This sink is fabulous. Would you please share the manufacturer and where you sourced it so I can try to get its twin? It’s perfectly elegan... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
katehepburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
source for the sink?? - Hi there — Gorgeous space! Could you please tell me where you got that beautiful sink? Also the terrific wallpaper too, please. THANK YO... 続きを読む
    コメント
katehepburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hello ~ What is the brand of the - hello — What is the brand of the vanity, please? Thanks so much. — Jenny M., Atlanta.
    コメント
katehepburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi - Would you Pls tell me manufacturer of sink? it’s gorgeous! tthx - Hi — Would you Pls tell me the manufacturer of the sink? By chance the wallpaper too? Please please. And thank you!!
    コメント
katehepburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
katehepburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Q about planter area - drainage holes? - love her. Are there drainage holes?? Thanks for your help! JKM
    コメント 1 件
katehepburnさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント