11 件の投稿
KAT Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help With Wall Decor!! - I recently painted and I am looking for ideas on what to put on this back Wall? I thought a long mirror in antiqued white or something?? IDE... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
KAT Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! I need ideas on what to do with my mantle. - I am currently refurbishing my red brick fireplace and the mantel that is attached is small. As you can see from the pictures my fireplace i... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
KAT Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help!! Paint Color for my mantle! - I am needing to find a paint color for my mantle, I am in the process of refurbishing the red brick fireplace. Any suggestions? I really wan... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
KAT Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help choosing coordinating paint colors - I am remodeling this home and I am not sure how to choose paint colors to tie in the entryway to the livingroom and the staircase leading up... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
KAT Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What should I put here? - Since my kids are out of the house, I want to get rid of my little kitchen table and maybe make this a sitting area? What should i do here?
    コメント 8 件
KAT Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the Best Primer & Paint for a brick fireplace??? - I am looking to paint my fireplace brick to update the look my living room, any paint or idea recommendations???
    コメント 6 件
KAT Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Searching for this set! - Does anyone know where I can buy this???
    コメント 3 件
KAT Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color choices? - Does this set only come in cream?
    コメント 1 件
KAT Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardwood or Laminte, - I am removing the old carpet in my downstairs family room. what would be the best option for my money? Wood v. Engineered, Laminate?
    コメント 10 件
KAT Tさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to update ugly brick fire place. - I need help updating this old brick fireplace and mantle. any suggestions?
    コメント 24 件
もっと見る...