5 件の投稿
karynlynn67さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Viburnum for part shade in Bay Area - I'm looking for a compact viburnum to grow in a part shaded area in Berkeley, CA. light or bright green leaves ideal fragrant flowers a plu... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
karynlynn67さんがディスカッションをはじめました
flat 3x3 tiles for retro countertop - I have found some manufacturers that make he perfectly flat 3x6 tiles for a retro backsplash, but I cannot find anyone who makes FLAT 3x3 ti... 続きを読む
    コメント
karynlynn67さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hood for wedgewood stove - Can anyone suggest a hood that would look good over my 1940s Wedgewood range? It will be an undercabinet hood, probably. Rest of kitchen is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
karynlynn67さんがディスカッションをはじめました
toto eco promenade toilet - Has anyone used one of these? Is the flush quiet and effective? thanks
    コメント 5 件
karynlynn67さんがディスカッションをはじめました
cork floor over yucky cement - We would like to have a cork floor installed over a not too smooth cement floor (water does not come up through the cement--we did a vapor ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件