15 件の投稿
karenaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What size tile was used on the floor? Is it slip-resistant? - Just wondering if the tile is slippery or not and whether it is marble or porcelain.
    コメント
karenaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interesting layout--constrained by window placement? - Were you constrained by not being able to move the window? Is the small mirror above the integrated sink enough to perform necessary tasks l... 続きを読む
    コメント
karenaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the warmth of the vanity! - Do you know what wood species was used for the vanity? I like the warmth it gives to the decor. Thanks!
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント
karenaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the blue vanity and patterned tile floor - I really love the looks of this bathroom especially the blue vanity and the sleek brass pulls. However, I prefer chrome in the bathroom. I w... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
karenaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Room for a bench in a walk-in shower ~34” x 66”? - Hi everyone. I want to remodel my existing 1980’s builder style bathroom. The bathroom is 5 1/2’ wide x 9 1/2’ long. In particular, I would ... 続きを読む
    コメント 29 件
karenaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the looks of the walk-in shower with the bench - What are the dimensions of this shower and the bench? I would like to convert an exiting fiberglass alcove tub/shower to a walk-in shower. I... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
karenaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the simplicity/accessibility of this bathroom! - I'm wondering where to get the floating vanity?
    コメント
karenaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the modern, clean, and calming look of this bathroom - May I know what kind of tile/material was used for the bathroom and shower stall?
    コメント 2 件
karenaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the vanity. - Is the vanity a custom-built one, or is it available to purchase somewhere? What are the dimensions?
    コメント 2 件
karenaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the look of this garden. - What is the paver stone that you used for the patio?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...