14 件の投稿
karemore55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ensuite Bathroom With Longevity....Which Finish Is Best for Faucets? - Hello fellow Houzzers, Finally FINALLY we are re-doing our ensuite bathroom. I'm really concerned about getting the fixtures right...we wi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 162 件
karemore55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Houzz Glitches Since Having iPad Restored - Prior to having my iPad restored, my email notifications of comments on dilemmas would take me to the app, and directly to the comment that ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
karemore55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Houzz Glitches? - I am having problems accessing previous comments made on Ideabook discussions. It was bad enough that Houzz began showing only the last 3 c... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
karemore55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How To Switch From Site To App For Notifications - Hi Emily, I have yet another problem.....for the last few days, I have seen a pop-up giving me the option of going to the app or else the s... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
karemore55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideabooks Totally Messed Up - Hi there! I am on an iPad, using the Houzz app. I have been experiencing glitches with the private Ideabook feature for some time now........ 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
karemore55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Reversing the Stop Notifications Option - Hello, I accidentally clicked the "stop notifications on this discussion" tab on a dilemma, and would like to reverse that and continue gett... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
karemore55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can No Longer Attach Photos - Did Houzz just do an update on the apps? I can no longer post a pic from my iPad camera roll onto a private Ideabook. What is the new meth... 続きを読む
    コメント 71 件
karemore55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Latest Bug Fix Created New Problem! - I am using Houzz app on my iPad. The most recent update has now created a new glitch: when I click "See Comment" on my email notifications... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
karemore55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lordy Lordy, Margo's - - Actually, I don't know how old Margo is, but I do know that it's her birthday! Stop by and send some XX's and OO's to the lady who gave us ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 7 件    コメント 824 件
karemore55さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Not Getting Notifications - I am using an ipad2 with latest updates and am no longer getting email notifications. This has happened twice before in the past six months... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...