82 件の投稿
Kangaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How much is too much?... - Can you have a bold pattern curtain and an accent wall?I just built a floating, double corner desk (pulled the design out of my butt and did... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
Kangaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What granite color is this? - Can anyone tell me what color this is or what it is close to? Thanks!!
    コメント 2 件
Kangaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color to compliment countertops - What colors do you see? I see black, brown, cream, and grey (pic in comments) . I also think these look warm. I just cannot pick a BM paint ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Kangaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bullnose not flush on stairs - We just had lVP installed. When walking down the stairs I noticed the bullnose was ever so slightly higher the the plank on the stair. Enoug... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Kangaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Square off curved fireplace - Hi all,I am going to stone this entire wall, remove the TV rack, and pull the cables out, but before I do, I'd like to square off the curved... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Kangaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help...just help :( - To paint or not to paint? I have included some pics of my cabnients, countertop, and my new flooring. A few things:1. I have purchased matte... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Kangaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinets and hardware - * Note: we just moved in yesterday* *pics in comments* This is our "facelift" home. Here is the kitchen. ..orangey oak cabinets. I... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Kangaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Urgent - Closing on home soon - Hello all, We are closing on a home in June. (Built in 1984). The inspection came back noting an exposed water heater pipe in the master clo... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Kangaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for some suggestions - Fireplace - Hi! We bought this home. I am excited about this space because I have always wanted beams and a focal point wall. As you see (pics in commen... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Kangaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Poll: Son, daughter, guest? - We purchased a home with 4 bed, 3 full bath. Other than the master, one of the other 3 rooms had its own full bath. Do I give this room to m... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
もっと見る...