23 件の投稿
kamontgomeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sink - I need a sink like this one! What brand of sink is this?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
kamontgomeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cover cement - We bought this lovely farmhouse but the past owners left the bottom portion home with exposed cement. Any suggestions for a cost effective w... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
kamontgomeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Landscaping - Help, I need a creative way to cover up the electrical boxes with landscaping, the black fence needs to stay because our neighbors have two ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
kamontgomeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom wall color - I am painting our guest bedroom navy blue (there will lots of white, trim, ceiling, window coverings, night stands) and it has an attached b... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
kamontgomeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom color - I am having our spare bedroom painted in navy blue, lots of white trim, white ceiling and end tables in white to balance darker walls, there... 投票する
    コメント 1 件    投票 5 票
kamontgomeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island paint color - I would like to paint my island a color, I am leaning towards a green but also entertaining a deep red...suggestions?
    コメント 10 件
kamontgomeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window Coverings - I have a new home with lots of windows, two are very large and west facing. I go back and forth between cellular blinds,(which I don't feel... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
kamontgomeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedside chests - Love these bedside chests! Where are they from?
    コメント 2 件
kamontgomeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ottoman - Where is the ottoman at the end of the bed from?
    コメント 1 件
kamontgomeryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ottoman - Where can I get this Ottoman, exactly what I am looking for!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...