64 件の投稿
Jonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Building a sifter, idea? - Thinking of buying a metal mesh trash bin, one of the smaller office sized ones, and drilling a hole in the bottom so that I can make an att... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Jonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rhodo / Azalea with smallest leaves - Hey all, Thanks in advance for your suggestion. I've got one more spot for a rhododendron or azalea. I was thinking of a reblooming azalea,... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
Jonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Azalea bonsai: educate me - Hi all, Do Azaleas need a cold period? How do they do indoors during the winter with decent window sunlight exposure? My ficus microcarpa, ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Jonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
For those of you who like DE and Calcine Clay / Turface... - ...What do you buy? I bought turface the last time, and it worked great. I see I can get Napa 8822 DE about 10-minutes away for $10 for 24 ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Jonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My runt, massed-up a bit - Update on my runt. I had about 9 from seed. I tried to fuse 7 of them, and they died. One died when it was dormant over winter. This one was... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
Jonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 4 件
Jonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Honeysuckle propagation - from seed? - I have a Major Wheeler honeysuckle and I'm thinking of propagating it. It has a few berries, and I'm wondering how I know when to pick them?... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fernwood growth - A "spike" growing out of a "spike." Other sans seem to grow pups, but this seems to be the growth habit for my fernwoo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
Jonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Analog Water Time, Short "on" time? - Hi all, Hoping someone can suggest an analog water timer with a short "on" duration, that also has a automatic on frequency setti... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Jonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pruning small-variety paniculata hydnrangeas - I know some of the bigger Paniculata Hydrangeas take well to pruning to tree form, such as Limelights, Unique, Tardiva, Vanilla Strawberry, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
もっと見る...