7 件の投稿
justynatezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which color greige? - Which color Sherwin Williams greige should I paint my kitchen cabinets? Any suggestions???
    コメント 5 件
justynatezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color do i paint these built ins? - I white washed the brick and hate the oak. What color should I paint the oak built ins? The red accent wall will go, but the gold colored ... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
justynatezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best way to update??! - What is the best way to update this fireplace/built ins? This is a DIY project so it needs to be something that I don't have to hire out for... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
justynatezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stella de Oro Daylillies- Perennial Advice - My Stella daylillies are looking a little rough and unruly this summer. How do I tame them so that they don't look so scruffy for the rest ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
justynatezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
More Advise Please on Glass Cabinet Placement - I would like some more feedback. Which cabinets should I change to glass fronts? Some of the cabinets open to one huge cabinet. I was thi... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
justynatezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - I really like this backsplash, can you give me more information about it?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
justynatezさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where should I place my glass front cabinets? - I am going to get some glass front cabinets to lighten up the kitchen. Problem is I don't know which cabinets to pick. I do not plan on do... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件