9 件の投稿
Janeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Overhead lighting - Does anyone have an option in regards to overhead or ceiling lighting in family room? Flush mount, semi flush, the dreaded pot lights? It ... 投票する
    コメント 2 件    投票 9 票
Janeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chairs and fireplaces... - Are there any rules for occasional chairs flanking a fireplace? Same height different pattern? Different fabric same style chair? Leggy v... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Janeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brighten a beige room - Anyone have a suggestion for a new paint colour for my livingroom, dining room, entry and, hall? The soft furnishings are shades of beige/t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
Janeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garden urns - I just painted 2 garden urns with tremclad royal blue. I would like to have them on my deck without having plants planted in them. Any ide... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Janeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom paint - I just bought chocolate brown wall to wall drapes, I have brown leather chairs, brown upholstered headboard, two toned beige carpet on walnu... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Janeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any recommendations for sun room flooring? Glass on 3 walls and ceiling, full sun from noon to sunset, and I can not use tile or stone (wei... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Janeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Has anyone seen any pictures of black and white hex tiles used as a kitchen backsplash? I would like to use them in my kitchen with a dark g... 続きを読む
    コメント
Janeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Has anyone seen any pictures of black and white hex tiles used as a kitchen backsplash? I would like to use them in my kitchen with a dark ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Janeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen. The traditional style cabinets are white, counter is walnut butcher block, floor is natura... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件