11 件の投稿
juliedeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decorate my courtyard brick wall and garden - Hello Houzzers, any suggestions on what to do next? I was thinking something along the lines of a French-inspired garden or industrial? Crus... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 23 件
juliedeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
juliedeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen floor tile or timber? - We're planning a new kitchen. I've seen so many beautiful kitchens on houzz ... but what about the floors. Should we do timber or tile? Cons... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
juliedeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Very nicely done! - Looks so much better now.
    コメント
juliedeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Interior doors colors - Baseboards/door-frames are dark wood, crown molding is white ... I am not sure what colour paint, stain, or natural wood to use for my inter... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
juliedeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
juliedeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painted floor! - I have a spare room that had old carpet I removed and I am saving money to put wood floors in - until then I have painted the floor. I love... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
juliedeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
もっと見る...