13 件の投稿
J. Howerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you please share the pool tile? - Can you please share the pool tile used? Thank you in advance!
    コメント
J. Howerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
outdoor kitchen surface? - Can you please share the black material surface for the grill area?
    コメント
J. Howerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
waterline tile? - Hi Josh, Can you please share what tile and size you used at the waterline? I am trying to find a tile that will go well with either the F... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
J. Howerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace and surround? - Can you please share the manufacturer of the fireplace (looks like the same one as the living room) and what stone you used for the surround... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
J. Howerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Masonry or prefab metal fireplace? - Is this a traditional masonry fireplace or a prefab metal unit? I have been trying to find the latter with split herringbone inserts but am... 続きを読む
    コメント
J. Howerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pool finish, coping, and waterline tile details? - Hi Brian, can you please share the pool finish, coping, and waterline tile details? I am in Atlanta and planning a project. Thanks!
    コメント
J. Howerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coping and tile? - Can you please share the tile and coping material for this project? I have been looking for a year as I plan my outdoor space and I am in l... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
J. Howerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Waterline tiles? - Can you please provide the source for these waterline tiles?
    コメント
J. Howerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
concrete color/finish - Can you please share the concrete color / finish? Thanks in advance!
    コメント 1 件
J. Howerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pool dimensions - Hi! What are the approximate dimensions of this pool and what pebble tec finish was selected?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...