12 件の投稿
Julie PHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Color of the Walls and Trim - Can you share the paint color? I’m guessing conservative gray.
    コメント
Julie PHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ceiling White with BM Cloud White trim - When I did my remodel, I painted the ceilings white (blue undertone) and the trim BM Cloud White (a close but not perfect match)and now my t... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Julie PHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen countertop - Beautiful kitchen! What is the stone used for the countertops?
    コメント 1 件
Julie PHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Will cabinets and trim be too yellow - My kitchen, breakfast room, and kitchen are all one space so the trim around the cabinets will go around the whole space including bookshelv... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Julie PHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Corner window in kitchen - move sink - I recently hired an interior designer to help me do some space planning in my very challenging 10x12 kitchen with a walkway to the garage on... 続きを読む
    コメント 41 件
Julie PHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
10 x 10 Kitchen. Which floor plan would you choose? - I have narrowed it down to 3 options for my small kitchen renovation. My initial hopes were to come up with some kind of an island and incor... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
Julie PHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mini Mudroom/Pantry in Garage - Our interior garage door enters directly into the kitchen (ugh) and swings into the refrigerator. We are working on redesigning the kitchen ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Julie PHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen update to sell house - This kitchen has laminate countertops. We need to sell for top dollar and fast with minimal expense. What would you replace countertops with... 続きを読む
    コメント 37 件
Julie PHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fixer Upper TV Show - I'm just curious about something and you all are a wealth of information. On the TV show Fixer Upper, they always put in unfinished kitchen ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 46 件
Julie PHさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Enlarging kitchen into breakfast room - I would like to enlarge my kitchen into my breakfast area. Here are my major issues: 1) not enough storage in kitchen, 2) refrigerator next ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 43 件
もっと見る...