6 件の投稿
julesannさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What do you think of black gutters? - Here is a picture of the house not quite completed. (Garage door will be painted close to siding color and black light fixtures will go on f... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
julesannさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How would you style this wall around TV? - I have no idea how to style this wall around the TV so it looks balanced. The TV and console are not centered on the wall but are centered t... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
julesannさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paneled tub wall! - Just finished paneling my tub skirt and wall. Should I put up a towel bar/shelf on the wall or leave it blank. Don't want to ruin the effect... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 5 件
julesannさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Material? - Is this covered in real cowhide?
    コメント 1 件
julesannさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of bug did this?? - Anyone know what this is inside my green onion? These leaf bits were all rolled up I wrapping each other inside the green onion stalk. Noth... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
julesannさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Suggestions for better furniture arrangement? - The current set up forces people to walk through the furniture group and in front of the TV when walking to the kitchen/eating area. I am w... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件