9 件の投稿
jturner2urfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
is this product solid beech wood, veneer, or msg? - Is this product solid beech wood, veneer, or mdf? Thanks for the help!
    コメント
jturner2urfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Size of pillows - could you please tell me the size of the lumbar pillows in the dining chairs?
    コメント
jturner2urfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lumbar Pillows - could you please tell me the size of the lumbar cushions in the dining chairs? Thanks a bunch!
    コメント 1 件
jturner2urfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
accessible sink - Coulf you please tell me if the sink and countertop is all one piece? Who manufactures the sink?
    コメント 1 件
jturner2urfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help with master bedroom on a BUDGET! - I posted na week or so ago but think in my post was too vague! I love to follow posts on houzz and would like input on decorating my bedroo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 176 件
jturner2urfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help with my bedroom on a BUDGET! Please help Karenpaul Grover - I am finally working on designing my bedroom after three years in my new house! I've already purchased drapery panels, a coverlet, a coupl... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
jturner2urfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
anyone seen a similar mirror online - I am in a wheelichair and have no access to hobby lobby I can't seem to find this item Hobby Lobby online! Thanks!
    コメント 4 件
jturner2urfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 6 件
jturner2urfさんがディスカッションをはじめました
w - I would like to know if this is a true gray or if it is blue-gray? I'm thinking of pairing it with BM revere pewter and a dark Brown leather... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件