21 件の投稿
jtman9200さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are the roof shingles causing the rainbow effect in the picture? - I like how the roof appears to be multiple colors. I would really love to see another picture to be able to see the true color of the roof. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jtman9200さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the tiles made out of? - They almost look to be marble but are too glassy for me to believe they are. I like how the whole bathroom blends together. It gives it a re... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jtman9200さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is the roof original? - I know that colorbond is rated to last longer than many roofing styles. I would guess this house is 100 years old so I doubt the roof is ori... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jtman9200さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What material is the garage door made out of? - It looks like any industrial styled garage but the doors hint at something a little more domestic. I like how you've designed this unit. Doe... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jtman9200さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the dimensions of the window? - I really like the window, it illuminates the entire room. I would love to have that much natural light to fill my room. http://www.pacificti... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
jtman9200さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can this be used as a bathtub or is it only a shower? - It's shaped just like any of the bathtubs for seniors but I don't see the door. Is this only meant to be used as a shower with the integrate... 続きを読む
    コメント
jtman9200さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can the closet door to the laundry room be locked? - I really like the idea of the 2 rooms being separate. I feel like my master closet is a little more personal than the family's laundry room.... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jtman9200さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are there wood colored inlets available? - I love the convenience that a central vac system provides but I feel like it somewhat sticks out against darker woods. A black plastic would... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jtman9200さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this the whole house made of concrete slabs? - It looks like it could just be that one wall from the picture. I think it would be really cool to have something like this as a spare room o... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jtman9200さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How much time does adding something like this add to build time? - I would love to have something like this in my home. I would imagine that it's not something that you have in your everyday housing plans. H... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...