43 件の投稿
jtheendさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Long clumsy living room - How to design this room??? It runs the length of our house and is where we do our "living." The alcove where the desk currently is used to... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
jtheendさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Long clumsy living room - How to design this room??? It runs the length of our house and is where we do our "living." The alcove where the desk currently is used to... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
jtheendさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Converting dining room to study/playroom - How do I keep built-ins but make them look less diningroom-ish and more like a study?
    コメント 1 件
jtheendさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Converting dining RM to study/playroom - Converting dining room to a "playroom" where I can hide toys, but that would feel more like a study/den. We're on a budget. 5k tops. Contr... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jtheendさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Converting dining RM to study/playroom - Converting dining room to a "playroom" where I can hide toys, but that would feel more like a study/den. We're on a budget. 5k tops. Contr... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
jtheendさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front door help :) - Just painted our shutters essex green. I have a wood storm door and heavy wood door original to our 1930s home. I want the heavy wood door ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jtheendさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me pick front door color! - Just painted our shutters essex green. I have a wood storm door and heavy wood door original to our 1930s home. I want the heavy wood door... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jtheendさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Front door and storm door colors. TIA - Please help! What color to paint front door and storm door? We have a Connecticut 1930s colonial with original arched front door and a woo... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jtheendさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me pick shutter color!!!! TIA! - Need help ASAP! We recently moved into this home. 2 owners ago had dark green shutters, which I liked. The owners we purchased from had pa... 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件    投票 49 票
jtheendさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me pick paint color! - Please help me pick paint for my nursery - 1 through 4 (top to bottom). One wall will be wallpapered. Thank you!
    コメント 12 件
もっと見る...