17 件の投稿
joni odohertyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cleaning? - Is this rug washable?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
joni odohertyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do you offer free shipping over a certain amount spent? - Considering purchasing the tablecloth; the large jester; and three horizontal ornaments which will amount to around $100.00. Please advise.... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
joni odohertyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
joni odohertyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
joni odohertyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The chair fabric - I love it! - Please tell me where to find this fabric! Thank you. Joni
    コメント
joni odohertyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would like to know the name of fabric used on chairs...so pretty! - Need to have a small banquette upholstered...love this fabric...where could I find this? Many thanks!
    コメント
joni odohertyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the yellow color ? Manufacture and color??? Thanks! - Maybe I missed it, but where does it state the exact yellow color used in this photo? Thank you.
    コメント
joni odohertyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
joni odohertyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
"waterjet-cut polished stainless steel" - Can you provide info about the "waterjet-cut polished stainless steel"? Is this in place of a mirror? Does it look like a mirror? And would... 続きを読む
    コメント
joni odohertyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for WHITE OR WHITE WASHED BAMBOO FLOORING - Does anyone carry white or white-washed bamboo good flooring in USSA??? I see them all over Australia and China, but am having no luck in f... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...