7 件の投稿
jruth1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wondering the height. - Two different heights. Which is it? Thanks, Janet Decorative bronze nail heads finish the stool adding interest to the piece. Sturdy and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jruth1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
jruth1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
The Island. - Where can I purchase the island. I have found a few similar looking but not as long as this one looks to be. I am hoping that the island is... 続きを読む
    コメント
jruth1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Medallion - How do I find out more about the stove tile medallion?
    コメント 1 件
jruth1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I view this larger? - I'd like to see more of this pattern. Can the colors in this be adjusted.
    コメント 4 件
jruth1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can this be used on a wall? - Hi, I'm wrestling with choosing a material for a tv thing, I have a very tall wall that has a large half round leaded window in it. I'm goin... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
jruth1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
For a 12' tall and 9' wide tv wall would this be elegant or too huge? - Well, Like I said I have a 12'x 9' area. I love this but maybe the area is too small for such a design. I'm also not sure that once it was u... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件