36 件の投稿
jplee3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Compacting crushed rock/gravel? - Hi all, I'm in South OC (Southern California) I was thinking about doing a couple crushed rock paths in the front and back yards and had a l... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
jplee3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question on base for flagstone patio - Hi all, I want to install a flagstone patio and was talking to and getting bids from several contractors. Initially I was going to try to DI... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
jplee3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas for this yard space - Hi all, We have been doing quite a bit of planning for our yard and have largely neglected this area: Initially I was considering just to... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
jplee3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Crushed Rock or Gravel installation - what base? - Hi all, I came across this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yyHFbIVaoU where they put a layer (maybe 1") of crushed rock/gravel o... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
jplee3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shed placement in an oddly shaped yard? - Hi all, So I have a bit of a dilemma with landscape/yard design and placement of a shed in our yard. I know I want a shed in our yard but no... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件
jplee3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Landscape fabric and clay soil - Hi all, I am in Orange County (Southern California) with pretty hard clay soil that gets extremely muddy when it rains. I'm doing a pretty m... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
jplee3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decomposed granite installation - Hi all I am looking at DIY installing stabilized DG in our yard. We are wrapping up on excavation and fixing drainage but now I'm not confid... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
jplee3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ficus tree roots after tree removal and planting new plants nearby... - Hi all, We had a few Ficus trees removed on our property - they weren't gigantic but one was at the point of causing problems with raising ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
jplee3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
DIY Attic Cleaning, rodent proofing and air sealing? - Hi all, Has anyone here done a DIY attic cleanup as well as rodent proofing and air sealing? I've been collecting quotes from a few differe... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
jplee3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Single stage or 2-stage and sizing for our home? - Looking for some advice on what efficiency furnace and condenser I should get for our home in Southern California. It's in Laguna Hills to b... 続きを読む
    コメント 52 件
もっと見る...