10 件の投稿
joynaqさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mattress length - Will this bed accommodate a 80" extra long twin mattress, or is it made for a 75" twin mattress?
    コメント 1 件
joynaqさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
joynaqさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior Material - What material is used on the exterior? It looks like stucco over stone, but I'm not sure. I love the textural element!
    コメント 1 件
joynaqさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mediterranean Exterior Color HELP! - I am in desperate need of help selecting exterior colors. My husband and I are building a house similar to the one pictured. We have added a... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
joynaqさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Washbasin source - Can someone please tell me the source for these washbasins? They are exactly what I've been searching for!
    コメント 2 件
joynaqさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can anyone tell me who makes these pendant lights? I have spent months searching to find out. Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
joynaqさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of flooring was used? It is stunning!
    コメント 1 件
joynaqさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of interior door did you use in this home?
    コメント 1 件
joynaqさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This bathroom is tre' gorg! What type of surface is behind the mirror?
    コメント 1 件