40 件の投稿
joyful_ladyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bar that pulls down - How easy is it to raise and lower the bar? If it is full of clothes, is it too heavy?
    コメント
joyful_ladyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do they prevent bugs from getting into the house? - I love this idea but hate the idea of flies and mosquitoes in my home. Have they found a way to prevent them from coming in through such a l... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
joyful_ladyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
joyful_ladyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
joyful_ladyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
joyful_ladyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the length of this butler's pantry? Also, ceiling height? - I think this is similar to the one in my plans but it would help me visualize it if I knew the dimensions of this one. Thank you.
    コメント
joyful_ladyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
For anyone with a storage area like this for onions, potatoes, etc - I love this look and plan to have something like this but I've wondered if things last longer (or shorter) stored this way as opposed to bei... 続きを読む
    コメント
joyful_ladyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love this closet. What are the measurements (width)? - How much width do we need to accommodate this sort of arrangement with a long ottoman in the middle and still have plenty of space to move a... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
joyful_ladyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the brick painted yellow. What color is the pain? - What color and type of pain was used to paint the yellow bricks? Thank you.
    コメント
もっと見る...