7 件の投稿
J Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need feedback on kitchen cabinets layout - Hi, I'm building a custom home in Northern California. Please see below pictures of my kitchen cabinets design. Looking for general feedback... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
J Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need some feedback on kitchen design - Please see below pictures of my kitchen cabinets. Just want general feedback on the layout. I have only lived in tract homes and have not ev... 続きを読む
    コメント 31 件
J Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
J Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I make my island smaller? - Sorry I didn't rotate the image before posting. I'm building a new custom home in northern CA. It is about 2500 sq ft (attached garage is e... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
J Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Siding, trim, gutters/downspout colors needed - Hi, currently building a ranch home in Northern California, about 2500 sq ft of living + 500 sq ft garage. Looking for color ideas and advic... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
J Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help reading construction bids - hi, I posted this in design dilemma too but this maybe the better forum. We're in the process of evaluating a bid (and getting several other... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
J Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help analyzing a bid for new home construction - hi, in the process of evaluating a bid (and getting several others but having a hard time finding contractors that do new-build) for a new c... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件