8 件の投稿
mj Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with rug and paint pls! - What rug would go with this space? Should i keep the walls black or go with white? Please and thank you!
    コメント
mj Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
large window treatment - Any suggestions on what to do what these large windows??? How to cover? Inside walls are white. Please and TIA.
    コメント 6 件
mj Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Built in outdated wall mirror? - I have two mirrors I’d like to cover up. Any suggestions out there? TIA
    コメント 9 件
mj Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
backsplash ideas pls! - Would like a simple splash but no idea where to start. Help please and thank you!
    コメント 11 件
mj Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
counter top and floor work? - Hi, i wanted to do this floor with this countertop. Will this work?
    コメント 14 件
mj Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
lamp and input for this room pls!! - I want to put a corner lamp and add a touch of brass. Lamp with 3 or 1 in brass? Pls and TIA!
    コメント 1 件
mj Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how do you pick the right backsplash for kitchen??? I hate my granite! - Hate my granite, but can’t change. Will backsplash and cabinet colors help??? Someone pls help!!
    コメント 3 件
mj Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can’t find backsplash for this busy granite!! help!!!! - I’ve being searching high and low for a backsplash to go with this countertop along w color for cabinets? Veining has tan to gray colors. Op... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 125 件