9 件の投稿
Josh Wakefieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find that desk - Anyone know where I can find that desk or similar?
    コメント
Josh Wakefieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tree/Hedge Question - All, I'm writing because I'm wondering if the tree's pictured are able to be hedged? As you can see I"m able to trim/sculpt the sid... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Josh Wakefieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior Help with Mid-Century Ranch - My wife and I are struggling to figure out a solution for the exterior of our mid-century Ranch. We bought it thinking it was a 5 year home... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 7 件
Josh Wakefieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ground Cover Assistance - I'm looking for some advice on what to do wtih the ground cover (if it is that) in the attached pictures. It was here when we moved in and i... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Josh Wakefieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ground Cover Assistance - I'm looking for some advice on what to do wtih the ground cover (if it is that) in the attached pictures. It was here when we moved in and i... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
Josh Wakefieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ground Cover Assistance - I'm looking for some advice on what to do wtih the ground cover (if it is that) in the attached pictures. It was here when we moved in and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Josh Wakefieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is that bed from?
    コメント 4 件
Josh Wakefieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find that desk/table?
    コメント 4 件
Josh Wakefieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes the bed?
    コメント 1 件