4 件の投稿
joran_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior paint colors - I live in Saskatchewan, Canada the heart of the prairies. We get lots of snow in the winter, and beautiful hot sunny summers. I'm looking to... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
joran_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help picking exterior paint colour! - We recently moved into my parents old home and are trying to make it our own. I am struggling to decide on a paint colour for the exterior.... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
joran_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do bin pulls come loose? - I love the look of bin pulls on kitchen cabinets, and found a style i adore (Gilmore pull from Restoration Hardware), but notice that they a... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
joran_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grey and beige - need help in my kitchen! - I am in the mid stages of a kitchen reno... the hardest part - picking everything out! We are going with white cabinets with a slight grey ... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件