144 件の投稿
jopoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Color - Can you please share the paint color above the paneling in the hallway?
    コメント
jopoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color - The paint colors flow beautifully through the house. Any chance you can provide the wall colors of this room?
    コメント
jopoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
jopoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Same size for niche and floor? - Hi- is the basketweave on shower floor the same size as used in the niche? My decorator is suggesting I use a smaller size in the niche. The... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
jopoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wall paint and vanity - Love this bathroom- what is the paint color on the wall? Is this a custom vanity? Thx
    コメント 1 件
jopoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful bathroom - Brand of Shower door - Can you please provide the shower door brand?
    コメント
jopoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vanity Question - Beautifully designed! What is the size of the vanity? Thx
    コメント
jopoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
jopoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color Blue - I love the bedding but I cannot find a wall color that goes well with it and my cherry wood bed. Any suggestions??
    コメント 1 件
jopoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where are the mirrors over the vanity from? - Where can I find them please. Thx
    コメント
もっと見る...