15 件の投稿
joni51さんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help for my kitchen - I finally have installed my tan/brown granite counter top. We put in white kitchen cabinets and med/dark plank floor. Now i am trying to put... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
joni51さんがディスカッションをはじめました
finally i have my tan/brown granite installed and not sure what backsplash would look good. I thought of white subway,but am open to suggest... 続きを読む
    コメント
joni51さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Back again, need a little advice on faucets. With white kitchen cabinets and tan/brown granite countertop and med/dk wood plank floor. Will ... 続きを読む
    コメント
joni51さんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help with backsplash - I don't have pics yet as i am installing white cabinets with tan/brown granite countertop and vinyl plank floor. But I don't no what color ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
joni51さんがディスカッションをはじめました
hi again, well i am getting my white kitchen cabinets installed and soon i will be putting in my wood flooring and getting my black applianc... 続きを読む
    コメント
joni51さんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help with kitchen flooring - my husband wants to put down some kind of vinyl plank floor in the kitchen. He has checked with hd and lowes and they are not very helpful w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
joni51さんがディスカッションをはじめました
KITCHEN FLOOR - We soon will be putting in a floor for our kitchen. We do have a small dog and would like some feedback on vinyl plank floor, or a high end... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
joni51さんがディスカッションをはじめました
need help with the kitchen - DISCUSSIONS YOUR HOUZZ Helping out my spouse here to narrow down what she is attempting to achieve in our total kitchen remodel. As sh... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
joni51さんがディスカッションをはじめました
need some help cordinating my kitchen - I have black appliances and will be putting in white cabinets, possible a wood look floor. What is a good color choice for granite counterto... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
joni51さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...