5 件の投稿
Donna Ellisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
well I'm so proud of myself..I'm very artisitic and I want to put a free painted mural on my pantry door, in fact I already have one hen sit... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Donna Ellisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paintable textured wallpaper for backsplash make it look like copper?? - its for my backsplash in kitchen there nothing in there right now we tore it out. I want to make it look like copper are silver tins..here w... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
Donna Ellisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
white glazed subway tile on a vinyl mobile home kitchen backsplash? - Can I put my whte glazed subway tile on top of the vinyl covered sheetrock backsplash in my Doublewide Mobile home Kitchen? If so please giv... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Donna Ellisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi, my name is Donna, Bryan my hubby and I close December 28 on Our New Home! HELP with my decorating Please? - I will attach some pics in a day are two. We have had 2 beautiful homes in our past, a new singlewide that was awesome but not us..and then ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Donna Ellisonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
love those curtains where did u get them? - working on fixing up our new home and i keep looking for the right curtains. where are these on the right side, the tab top, curtains from
    コメント 3 件