92 件の投稿
johnmerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Photos from the Meyer farm - Cupla photos from our visit to today to one of my Meyer lemon farms. The wife gathered up a couple of boxes of the prettiest for friends, g... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 12 件    コメント 14 件
johnmerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mayancello Christmas baskets - Our annual Christmas gift baskets
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 11 件
johnmerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dangers of Living in Paradise - Thursday night, while reviewing my rooftop urban forest, one of these fell on me and stung me I screamed out loud in pain as if I had been ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
johnmerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Improved "Limoncello" - I put a post here about our new website for Mayancello; but it got little notice, despite many reviews on FB. Must be something in the name... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 3 件
johnmerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Website for Mayancello - Check out our new website at www.mayancello.com Just a beginning; I am an OG, who is barely fluent with such things.
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 12 件
johnmerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Damage from the black sand "rain" - Here is a photo of the damage the black sand "rain" from the volcano did to my lemons and a few other citrus. It was even worse... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 9 件
johnmerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Toxic volcanic black sand "rain" - The Fuego volcano, outside of Antigua was showing its power yesterday; 25 dead as of now; some highways blocked by lava; and 1/4 inch of bl... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 12 件
johnmerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Definitely not citrus - I have posted this on 3 o4 other forums without any answer; so I though perhaps someone here would know. It is a "naked" flower a... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 4 件
johnmerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Identification of "sparkler" flower - Can anyone tell me what is this flower? It is growing in my Brother's garden in Northern Californi
    コメント 1 件
johnmerrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cara Cara harvested today - A Cara Cara orange harvested today from my rooftop urban forest.
「いいね!」 9 件    コメント 13 件
もっと見る...